- Producer + Region
DITALIA has been curating fine Italian food since 1987. Through family and friends back in Italy, we've met hundreds of individuals dedicated to the craft of traditional Italian cuisine. It is our pleasure to share their products and their stories with you.
In the late 19th century, Italian families began to arrive in the United States by the hundreds of thousands. They brought with them memories and recipes from home, adding to an already rich culinary marketplace. Today, many of these early pioneers have passed their love for Italian cuisine on to a new generation. While times have changed, the recipe remains the same: traditional Italian favorites made the old fashioned way, with locally sourced ingredients hand-picked for flavor.
• Radici of Tuscany Artichokes with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (10 oz)
• Decarlo Semi Dried Cherry Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Spices (6.7 oz)
• Paesano Castelvetrano Sicilian Green Olives in Brine (Net Wt. 10.6 oz, Drained Weight 6.35 oz)
• Lovera Fresh Caciocavera (16 oz)
• Volpi Pre-Sliced Prosciutto (3 oz)
• Volpi Pre-Sliced Coppa (3 oz)
• Volpi Pre-Sliced Genova Salami (4 oz)
• Griss d'Or Traditional Breadsticks with Olive Oil (3.52 oz)