Balocco Gianduia Crème Filled Panettone - 1 lb. 14 oz.
In 1927, Francesco Antonio Balocco opened his first confectioners’ shop in Piazza Castello in Fossano, a graceful town in the lower part of Piemonte. Here, at the foothill of Monviso, the grand heights of the Alps, between towers and medieval houses, our story began. After nearly a century, Balocco has grown into a large and modernized company, but has never lost its inspiration and spirit of its original confectioner's shop started by Francesco Balocco.
One of our favorites is the Balocco Gianduia Filled Panettone. It is filled with delicious gianduia chocolate cream, which is a tradition in and of its own in Piemonte, and decorated with milk chocolate drops.