Bellini Hamper Box with Panettone | Set of 16
Only 0 pieces in stock!
Venice is a crossroads of cultures, a city that has always welcomed and protected art in all its forms. The Bellini was created in 1948 by the mastery of Giuseppe Cipriani to celebrate the peace after WWII. It is a perfect balance between white peach puree and Prosecco. He named the cocktail “Bellini” in honor of the orangey pink tones used by Giovanni Bellini in his painting: “Predica di San Marco ad Alessandria d’Egitto.” The inspiration was drawn from art, as it is the only thing that immortalizes humans.
- Organic Egg Pasta Tagliardi Cipriani 8.82oz
- Egg Pasta Tagliolini Cipriani without Yolk 8.82oz
- Egg Pasta Tagliolini Cipriani with 30% protein 8.82oz
- Organic Spaghetti Cipriani 17.64oz
- Organic Penne Cipriani 17.64oz
- Virgin Bellini 6.08oz (x4)
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cipriani 0.13gal
- Organic Red Wine Vinegar Cipriani 0.13gal
- Organic Pesto Cipriani in Box 4.59oz
- Hand Wrapped Panettone Cipriani 2.2lb
- Little Salt - Cipriani Mix in Tin 5.29oz
- Little Salt - Peanuts in Tin 5.29oz
- Cacao Chocolate Box (16pc)