Your Cart is Empty
Italian Thanksgiving is a perfect mixture of traditional American dishes and Italian-inspired dishes. This year, we are taking our stuffing to a whole new level and re creating traditional American stuffing with some of our favorite Italian ingredients. This recipe was created by amazing cook and foodie, Sabrina Di Piazza. Whether you are looking to change up your stuffing this year, or create a new dish to add to your already set in stone menu, read on to discover Sabrina's Italian Stuffing recipe.
1.1 lb box of Organic Toasted Fregola Sarda Wheat Pasta
2 10 oz boxes of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
6 eggs, beaten
1 14 oz bag of herbed stuffing
2-3 cups of chicken broth
Salt and Pepper to taste
2. Take Italian Sausage and crumble into smaller pieces. Add to large saute pan and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Once sausage is cooked thoroughly, add it to coked pasta in a mixing bowl.
5. Add in chopped spinach and herbed stuffing. Stir until evenly mixed.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
8. Pour mixture into lightly greased baking dish (may take more than one) and add chicken stock.
9. Cover stuffing and place in oven for approximately 30 minutes until stuffing starts to brown.
10. After 30 minutes, take cover off of casserole and let cook for another 5 - 10 minutes until top appears crunchy and golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and top with grated Parmigiano Reggianobefore serving.
If you make this ahead of time, reheat before serving for best results. Add chicken broth and warm up in oven for 25 minutes covered.
We understand how important it is to create a lasting impression for your associates and clients. Whether you are a small business or an enterprise level company with employees located across the USA, we love creating unique Italian gourmet gifts that not only showcase some of the finest Italian imported foods, but showcase the essence of your company at the same time. Treat your clients, colleagues, and employees with Italian bites that will leave a long lasting impression far after the food has been devoured.
For more information or to place a customized order please contact Francesca at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat us directly at ditalia.com.